The weather warmed up a bit which was good. It's been really cold lately. Thank goodness Scott got me that snuggie to stay warm. I use it a lot. I think that's the first thing he's ever purchased off of an informercial. Actually, I take that back. He did buy the Billy Blanks video set off of one during our first year of marriage.
But Scott built a fire last night. And we just hung out outside while the kids played. We sat and chatted for awhile about everything and nothing in particular. Then about 7:30 the kids finally came out of the Luke's house. Tim came over and sat with us for a while and talked. And around 9 we all went inside.
So you can see how much he got taken off when he got his hair cut.
Scott got changed to relax. I did the wii fit for a bit. And the kids played club penguin on the computer. Got a picture of that one. They looked so cute sitting together. And yes, Sean does have a slight black eye from wrestling on the trampoline. I think he likes it.

No comments:
Post a Comment