Another Week's gone by.
Not a whole lot has happened. Actually Kim is now officially in her 30's. :) We couldn't get together on her birthday because she had sale day that day. Bummer. But the kids and I am going up to see her on Saturday. So we'll take her out to lunch and give her her gifts then.
But not much went on here otherwise. We got our taxes done. Glad that's out of the way. We ended up having to pay a bit for State. And we didn't really get much back this year considering I worked a lot more and none of it was taxed. So it was expected. It took me about 3 hours to do it all. So I'm glad that's said and done with.
Scott's out tonight at a rules clinic for Track. So he'll be out pretty late I imagine. So it was just the kids and me tonight. Nothing too exciting, school work, dinner and then bed. We had some straightening up to do around the house, garbage pick up in the morning, laundry, not very exciting.
But Sean may go paintballing this Saturday with some friends. It'll be his first time going so he should have fun. I'll fill in when I know more about that. But all in all, it's been a quiet week I guess. I haven't even picked up my camera. So no new pictures. But I'll get some this weekend when we see Kim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment