Sunday, February 15, 2009



Party Time!

When I got home from helping Kim, we got the festivities started. Scott helped me remove the leaf in our table so it would be smaller. The china was set out and I started cooking.



Asia had helped me on Friday with the cookies and the buttercream icing. We then headed off to the school for the basketball games. And I got some really cute pictures of the kids. And Asia got a funny one of Scott and me.



And today, I got the pizza dough going in the bread maker. Salad was prepped, ice cream made and cookies got baked and mostly iced.
I'm telling you, pizza tastes even better eaten off of china. :)

So after we finished dinner and dessert of ice cream and cookies, we piled on the couch and watched Stardust. The kids now are fast asleep, Asia on the couch and Sean downstairs.

No comments: