Saturday, February 14, 2009

I had a quiet week at work so I took a day and had some fun with Asia at school. She mainly wanted me to go to lunch with her. I thouhgt she wanted me to eat with her. But then she told me the real reason why, pizza. The kindergarteners aren't allowed to get pizza off the lunch line unless their parent gets it for them. So she got pretty excited about getting it that day.

So she told me the night before the let her teachers know that I was going to get pizza for her at lunch. When we got up in the morning she reminded me again about the pizza. When I got to her room, she asked me to go tell her teachers about the pizza. And at lunch, yup, she got pizza.


At the table next to ours, there was another table of kids eating, mostly pizza, and a little girl in tears over it. She didn't have one so the teacher ended up getting a piece for her. I'm tellin you, that must be some pizza.

No comments: