So Sean got suited up, mask, gun and all and waited for the rest of the guys. I gave him some kisses and then Asia and I headed up to see Kim. So I really have no idea what all went on while we were apart.
I do know this. Sean was non-stop chattering about how much fun he had, the bruises everyone got, and that every Saturday has to be paintball day. Glad he had so much fun. I did get to see a couple of the boys that got bruised and they had round black and blue marks on them that looked like ring worm. They were little circles within circles, pretty funny. But they all wore their bruises like badges of honor. Must be a guy thing.
So while the boys were pummeling each other with paintball bullets, Asia, Kim and I were eating delicious food at a fun asian cafe across from Kim's apartment. Now that is definitely more my speed.

No comments:
Post a Comment