Thursday night the school had its last swim competition for the season. It was the first I've been to since the team was established a few years ago. The kids did pretty well.
Scott got home after school and we all loaded up and headed up to Atlanta to meet the team. We stopped at the Varsity to eat first. It's pretty much a hotdog stand on roids. It's an Atlanta icon. So we ate, hung out for a while, since the meet didn't start until 8:30 that evening, then loaded up again.
The facility was up near Kim's work actually. I wish I would've known becuase we could've gotten together that night. But oh well. But the facility is actually one that Michael PHelps competed in. I took a shot of the records board. It has his name all over it. Pretty neat.

It was a pretty late night for the kids concidering they had school the next day. But I was taking pictures for the team that night so we really couldn't leave early. This is one of our girls doing the butterfly.

The meet was really interesting to watch live. The kids had a lot of fun too while we were there.

No comments:
Post a Comment