Monday, January 19, 2009



This is an extention from this weekend.

Scott and I headed over to the Tuckers Sunday afternoon to get the kids and eat dinner with the family, hang out for a bit and play some games.

We had a great meal of chili and cornbread and all kinds of goodies that Kim had made. I ate way too much. I felt really "heavy" all day. But it sure tasted good on the way in.

So after lunch all the fun started. We played this loud card game called Pit. And it's like the stock market how everyone is trading and yelling at the top of thier lungs. It was hysterical. And since it was a bit over Asia, she took some fun pictures of us playing.




Then after that we went outside because the kids were playing. They all took turns and rode the dirt bike that the Tucker boys had gotten for Christmas. Sean was a bit nervous at first but got the hang of it pretty fast. Asia took a spin with Daddy. She didn't want to at first. But once they got back, that's all she wanted to do from that point on. She played with thier razor scooter and is pretty good on it. And Sean mastered his rip stick too. I'm amazed. He works that thing like I've never seen.











We headed home with all the boys again after awhile. The kids get along so well. They're really an extention of us.

So when we got home, they got showered and clean, Asia crashed, Dillon and Conner crashed too. And Sean and Kyle played for a bit while I made ice cream. I'm telling you, I'm having so much fun with my new machine.

I've made vanilla, butter pecan, chocolate and a french vanilla ice cream. The recipes I have are really easy and super yummy. The kids are loving it.

So I made two different flavors last night and one today. Kim and Darren came over today to pick up the boys and had dinner with us. I'm going to be sad to see them go when they move. They're such good friends. But at least we still have another year to make memories before they start the next chapter in their life.

And these are a few pictures I took on Saturday during the basketball games at the school before the kids headed off.



No comments: