I went to Khols after I got done running my errands and got an ice cream maker with my gift certificate. I figured an outfit would be cute but this is something well enjoy as a family for a long time.
So I got the bowl in the freezer yesterday and got all the ingredients to make an eggless ice cream. I figured for my first time and being that it would be once I got home from work to do a recipe that was easy.
So the kids mixed all the ingredients and poured it into the machine before we sat down to dinner. Scott had quite a bit of questions about how it was going to make it so fast since we didn't have salt or ice for it. "Where's the turn handle?" he said. To which I replied, "We've come a long way baby." :) Corny I know.
But we got done with dinner and while the kids cleared the table, I was dishing up the bowls. It was so rich and creamy. We can' wait to try some new recipes.

No comments:
Post a Comment