Sean's shampoo had miracle grow in it I think. All of a sudden his hair looked like a mop. So I called and scheduled for his hair cut and just in time too.
Tuesday morning Sean woke up and had a pretty rough start. At one point I saw that he was upset and asked him what was the matter. He said with frustation, "My hair's ugly. I can't brush it." His eyes were pretty red. I think it just got way past the point of any control whatsoever. He was pretty pitiful.
So after school the kids and I loaded up and went to Gina's house, (wife of one of the coach's who happens to cut hair for a living). Was Sean excited. Asia was too because there's a goody bowl once you enter the door. The girl gravitates to sugar.
So now that the cut is done and finished, Sean is a happy camper. But it's still too long for Scott. He at first didn't even realize that Sean even had a hair cut. He actually got quite a bit taken off. Regardless, he's still super cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment