Thursday, January 15, 2009

Scott had the football banquet tonight. So you know what that means. Yup, I get to dress up. :) Scott looked really handsome in his suit and I happened to put on a black skirt and black checked shirt that matched his outfit. Great minds think alike. Anyway, Sean took a picture of us before we headed out the door.

While we were in the banquet hall, the kids played in the gym shooting hoops and running around with their friends. But before the ceremony really got going, I got the kids and came home. Considering there are over 70 players, Scott wasn't foreseeing and early evening. I wasn't too sad to have to go.
So when the kids and I got home, they both got thier pj's on and played the wii for a minute. Then they headed off to bed right on time. They both do so much better when they get a full nights sleep. And so do I.







I've been playing on my computer ever since they turned in trying to get Scott's and my picture just right. I had to doctor it in photoshop since we didn't have a good picture together. So I cut and pasted Scott's head out of one picture and into another, fiddled with the image a bit and then had to do my face. :) The top two are the pics I used to render the third. Thank goodness for technology. Now if only I can create the perfect body in real life with photoshop. Wouldn't that be great? No more diet or exercise. ;)

But overall I don't think the adjustments I made can be noticed. I don't know, tell me if you think you can see what I did. :)

No comments: