SNOW!
I didn't believe it when I heard it on the news but my eyes sure did. The forecast called for a lot of snow to come our way but being that it's Georgia, I wasn't going to put money on it.
Well, we went to church this morning and during the 11 o'clock service it started snowing. It came down lightly at first and would melt as it hit the ground. But before we left the church parking lot after the service it had already started to stick some. That was about 12:30 this afternoon.
So when we got home, the kids got bundled up and headed outside. Sean pretty much stayed out all day. Asia was outside for about 20 minutes, got cold and called it a day. She really didn't have gloves to wear, and the gloves she had on were mismatched because we couldn't find her good ones.
But the whole neighborhood was outside. The kids made snowballs, a small fort, and caught snowflakes on their tongues.
Sean got wet, would get changed, go back outside, get wet and do it all over again. He froze and loved every minute of it.
Once I got back from running some errands, Asia got bundled up again, and ventured outside again. We put some sandwich baggies on her hands over her fleece gloves and she was happy as a lark.

No comments:
Post a Comment