"Samoas"
Asia got a craving for some Girl Scout cookies. So I thought I'd try to make some. I had no idea that she like coconut. So I was a bit surprised when she told me the kind of cookie she was wanting. But we got all of our supplies ready to tackle our project.
The cookie is a bit time consuming. But I think they're definitely worth the final product. I started out with my basic sugar cookie recipe. Then once they were cut out, baked and cooled, we put a mixture of toasted coconut and melted caramel mixture on top of each cookie. Then we dipped and drizzled chocolate on each one.
Yummy!
I'm about to make an "oatmeal raisin cookie" type cake. Will put the pic up when I'm done.

1 comment:
Samoas are my favorite!!! These look incredibly delicious!! Give Asia Badasia a hug for me (and Sean too)!!
Post a Comment