Friday, June 12, 2009

Work Day!
Asia's in the walk in freezer here.

Scott has football camp with the varsity boys at The Citadel the next few days. So having Asia and also having to be at work, I was fortunate that I was able to bring her with me for the day! We had such a good time.

I got permission to bring Asia in to work with me today. And we got up early to get ready. She was sooo tired. But we made it.

The first thing we had to do of course was get breakfast. So we headed downstairs at work and Asia got some coffee and some pop tarts. I had coffee. Her coffee of course was mostly decaf with a splash of regular. That pepped her up a bit.

Then we had to get packages ready to ship for some operators in Texas. So she helped me organize them, get the bubble wrap and get all the necessary items from the warehouse and into the boxes.


We ate a quick lunch, she ate, I nibbled trying to get everything done in time to ship. So shortly after lunch, we got all the packages put together and sent to shipping.



Then it was biscuit time! She put on her apron and started rolling. She had flour everywhere. But hey, we're in a kitchen. That's what it's for. She helped me roll out, cut and take temperature readings. Once we were done with that and I had input that data into the spreadsheet, we started the clean up process. She helped me wash dishes and even swept the flour off the floor.

We did treat ourselves at the end of the day to a little Ice Dream before we left though.

So on our way home, all she had talked about was going to Wendy's to get a cheeseburger, (her new favorite). But as I looked in the rear view, I saw her fast asleep. You'd think she worked or something.

Well, we're going to go tomorrow after we get our nails painted. Hey, the boys are gone. We're going to do all girl stuff this weekend!

No comments: