He's officially 10 as of weeks ago. But I'm just now putting the last of the photos up. And I'm behind in taking the kids portraits this year too. But that'll happen in the next few days I think.
But Sean had a really nice birthday. We spread it out over a few days since everybody couldn't make it up on his actual day.
He asked for a checker cake with marble icing. And then he wanted a couple of different flavors of cupcakes to take to school to share with his classmates. So needless to say, Scott and I were up until around midnight the night before his birthday getting everything ready. But our boy's worth being tired the next day.
So when he got home from school, we all got dressed, headed off to the Mexican restaurant for dinner. And then we came home, had cake and ice cream and opened presents.
And Mom and Dad got him the outfit. It also came with an orange top. So cute. He loves it. Sean's all about the threads.
And I also had a couple of pics from when we all went golfing with J too.

No comments:
Post a Comment