Sunday, June 07, 2009

Visit to Uncle JJ's House
Almost a month ago, brother, I need to get on the stick. But almost a month ago, Kim and I took a short visit down to see JJ and brought the kids with us. They had never seen his house and was missing him. And so we all took a short road trip down to Hinesville.


Well, almost the entire time the kids wanted to play this old WWII game on the wii with J. And Asia took a bunch of pictures. Thank goodness for digital cameras. We did a lot of erasing. I think one day she may be a photog. But she really wants to be a doctor. Who knows, maybe she'll be a medical photographer? And this is one of the "self portaits" she took while there. So cute I thought.

And then on the way home Kim and I stopped on post and took some shots. We stopped by the main sign and got some fun pictures with the kids.


No comments: