We're home again and it's been a week since we got back from the beach. The kids both got really tan, Sean almost got as dark as me. I got a little bit of sun too but not too much. Scott fortunately didn't burn like he has in the past. So as far as that goes, it was great.
But we did have a really nice time. We had a lot of fun with the whole Queen clan. We went to the beach and the pool everyday. We found some really pretty shells too.
I was in charge of all of the meals so we ate some good food. We had low country boil on night and that has definitely become one of my favorites for sure.
My camera did pretty much die on me so I wasn't able to get any pics on this trip. I'm hopeing that I can get a new camera for my b-day so we'll see.
But we're home and back to the grind. Scott has jury duty starting on Monday. I'm hopeing that he won't be selected since we have the kids to worry about, school is about to start and we just have a bunch of things going on right now. It's a pretty busy time of the year for us.
Anyway, I'll update soon. The kids will be starting school in about three weeks. So we're planning some small camping trips pretty soon and some little day activities. So I'll update as we go.
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment