


It has been a very long time since I've posted and I apologize. I've been really busy with my new job but loving every second of it. God is so good.
Anyway, here is an update. Asia turned five! We had a really fun time at Chucke cheese, chucke cheezits according to Asia. Johnny, Laura and Nana came up, and celebrated with us. We had a nice family time eating pizza and play video games.
I do think that her favorite gift besides the Wii was a doctor suit and equipment. We're all mysteriously "sick" now or "hurting" and Dr. Asia has to make us better.
Well that was on the 27th of April.
Scott had a big birthday. He turned 40 this year. Whoa! But at least he doesn't look it. He's been doing a fitness regiment called Crossfit. A bunch of coaches and men from our church have been getting together and working out. It's pretty intense and the benefits of their labor are evident. Scott is getting in shape. He's been running too. I'm there with him in thought.
Then Sean had his ninth birthday. We were going to go bowling but he ended up getting sick on his b-day and we had to postpone the celebration. Needless to say, we still haven't gone yet. But technicall we're still in baseball season and football is this next week too. But we still had cake and presents of coure and had a quiet celebration for him to bring in his ninth year.
Then, aside from all the other birthdays in the family, Johnny, Laura, Christy, and also Mother's Day and Father's day, Scott and I had our anniversary. The past two months have been nothing but celebrations!
So yup 10 years was celebrated on the 20th! I left work early and the two of us met adn went to eat at a Brazilian style restaurant called Fogo De Chao. It was amazing. Kim had eaten there before so she gave me advice on how to "eat". The food was great. And since Scott and I are both carnivores we really enjoyed ourselves. There was every cut of meat imaginable and they were all fantastic.
Aterwards, we went home and took a nap since we stuffed ourselves silly. Darren and Kim Tucker, friends of ours, watched the kids for us. We got up, went to see the tail end of Sean's baseball game that he had that night. They lost. And after the good nights, Scott and I went and saw a late movie, Get Smart, very funny. We both enjoyed it. It's a must buy in my opinion. But in a nutshell that's the latest with us.
This week I'll be super busy at work since we're working on video footage for procedures for the units. So I'll be putting in some long hours this week. Scott is prepared and has been helping me at home stay organized with housework and the kids. Actually, since I started at Chick-fil-A he's done a good portion of the house stuff. You can call him Mister Mom.
And then at the end of the week we'll head off to Myrtle Beach for the Queen family reunion. That's going to be a lot of fun. I can hardly wait since it'll be one full week of vacation. We haven't done that in a long time.
We also went to Panama City for a few days a few weeks ago and had a good time. And the pictures of the kids are their year portraits I did of them on the beach.
Anyway, long one I know but that's it for now. I'll update and post some pics of our beach trip to SC.

No comments:
Post a Comment