Thursday, July 31, 2008



Sean and Asia had orientation tonight at the school. Sean has a really nice teacher this year and I think he'll do really well with her, I'm hopeing at least. But Kim Edge, his teacher is very patient and has boys of her own plus she knows Sean so already that's an advantage for him. So I'm excited for his year this year.

Asia has Laura Farr and my friend Sandi for her teachers this year. She was really excited to see her teachers but wasn't too excited about sitting at her desk in the room. I hope her excitement to wear her school uniform will spill over to her everyday classroom activities.

All in all the kids are excited about school. It could be the new backpacks and supplies and all the "fun" things they needed for the upcoming year that they're excited about. But I think they're ready to be with their friends, make new ones and learn a little something too.

No comments: