Thursday, July 31, 2008






I was able to get some images of our trip to Myrtle Beach. We had such a good time. I just wish that I would've been able to get more pictures but my camera died during the trip.

Scott and Sean golfed a bit. Scott took us to the driving range and hit a bunch of balls. Asia met a new little friend next door to our little house and had a great time with her. And we ate a lot of frozen lemonade on the beach. Good times.

But we had a great time on the beach, eating all of that food and spending time with the extended Queen clan. It was bittersweet though on Friday when we had the annual picnic with the family. When it was time for the sisters and brothers to get photographed some of the siblings were noticably absent. So it was great to see everybody but also sad remembering those not present.

Family is so great. I'm ever thankful for mine and all the love we share.

No comments: