Thursday, November 29, 2007



Christmas is coming. The goose is getting fat. Please put a penny, well, maybe a little bit more in MY old hat. :) But it's just around the corner. And so far I've done pretty good about being organized. I only have a couple more people to shop for and then I'm done.

At the school, they have a Christmas Shop for the kids to get presents for their family members. It's a neat idea. The kids get to go in and browse with their teachers and the items they pick out is then charged to the parents school account. The parents preset the dollar amount so the kids can't go crazy. And there's some fun stuff in the shop too for the kids to choose from to give as gifts.

So I got Sean out just a bit early and he and I browsed in the shop with Asia in tow. He picked out a really cute gift for his sister and paid with his own money. He was so proud of his choice.

No comments: