

Today was the first day back to school from Thanksgiving break and boy am I tired. I need a vacation, ha ha. But now that all has quieted down a bit, I was surprised to see how tired I was. I was running off adrenaline I guess doing all that baking. So much fun!
But I got off my tail today and got some things done around the house. I'm about to do some more organizing trying to get the house ready for Christmas and a slew of family hopefully.
So my first project today was re-covering my dining room chairs. It was time too. Some of the seats were really showing wear and and the seat that Asia sits on, had holes in the fabric. Her little feet can do some damage. So I went with Asia and got some great fabric from Walmart.
Anyway, thank goodness for growing up on the job site and loving power tools. I took those chairs apart being mindful to remember where all those little screws and bolts were to go and had at it. I think they turned out really well. Scott was surprised when he got home by a huge mess in the house. But he likes the chairs so that's all that counts. Now for cleanup. Takers anyone?

No comments:
Post a Comment