




Christmas has come and gone. And everyone has gone home now. Yes I'm sad. I love having my family around me. We did have a great time but Josh was really missed. We did get to spend some time with him on skype which was really cool and see him and Aloka too! I love technology. Being able to see Josh's face made him seem a little bit closer since he couldn't physically be here.
But as with any holiday, we stayed up too late, laughed a lot, of course we had to play at least one game of conasta, and ate way too much food. I'm still full. And then it all ended all too soon.
The kids really had fun with Grammie and papa. They painted coin banks and made a huge gingerbread house. Kim and JJ came up on Sunday just in time for a big lasagna dinner. I stayed in the kitchen according to the rest of the family but I don't think I was in there all that much. But for some reason, I am just a bit tired tonight. :) But I would spend all day and all night in my kitchen just to have my family with me again. Sigh with a smile. :)
The presents were great fun. But all in all I think the very best present was the one Grandma gave. She made albums that had pictures of us when we were younger.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! I can't wait for the next family gathering.

No comments:
Post a Comment