Friday the boys from our school had a football game against the high school where Scott graduated from. He also had coached there for three years before heading off to coach at Liberty. The connections he had allowed him to get the game on the calendar. North Florida is supposed to come to our school next fall for a game.
Laura and Cousin Linda
When we arrived at the school - of course there was a lot of excitement in the air. It's football for one of many reasons. Well, the first quarter it seemed like we were pretty evenly matched. Neither team wasn't having a whole lot of success. Well, once our boys figured out their offense and their defense, it was all over.
Sean excited to be with the Tucker Boys again
I'm not even going to try to provide commentary because I don't have a clue. I recognize signals from the refs and I can follow the game enough to know what's going on (it only took 12 years of marriage to a football coach to learn the game). All I'm going to say is, it was an exciting game - some great hits and was a lot of fun to watch.
We also had more fans in the stadium than they did I think. Our school really travels well. The boys were well supported. Amazingly enough, a lot of the schools alumni were on our side of the field - mostly to support Scott I think.
Scott talking to Casey Weldon
It was almost like a mini reunion from the number of people there to see Scott and the Queen Clan - a lot of history.
History
Asia loving playing with her cousins
Jace knocked out from a night of fun

No comments:
Post a Comment