
I still can't believe that Sean is 11. It seems like just yesterday that he was born. Scott and I were looking at baby pictures wondering where all the time went - too fast though that's for sure.

Well, to say the least, Sean was excited about turning 11 because that meant that he no longer had to order off the kids menu. I think that was one of the foreseen highlights of the day. So, to kick off that momentous occasion, he reqeusted to go to Outback for his birthday dinner.
Johnny, Laura and Nana made the drive up from Florida to celebrate Sean's big day. Kim drove down from after work and met us at the restaurant. And I made sure to get off of work just a little early too.

We got settled in at the restaurant and we're all reading the menu deciding to order. We (all the adults) had their items and Asia knew what she wanted. Sean - he couldn't find anything he wanted or that "sounded good". He ended up ordering Mac and Cheese off the kids menu at the end. So much for the grown up menu.

Sean really enjoyed his birthday. He got some really nice gifts from everyone. His favorite after his PSP was a cell phone which he now has come to realize is a "leash" of sorts. (Don't think it's his fav anymore.)

No comments:
Post a Comment