It's been a bit crazy around here. So much is and has gone on. The days, especially now that school is just around the corner, are flying by.
But the Fourth was great. Johnny and Laura came up with the kids and Nana. Julie came up too a day later and we all spent the holiday together.
We lazed around, went shopping a bit but had a nice time at the house just the family. And Laura had bought the kids some fireworks while Scott and I were at the beach. So when it got dark, Scott set out some chairs in front of the house and we had our own fireworks display.
The nice thing about shooting off our own at home was that we didn't have to fight traffic afterwards.

1 comment:
And fun it definitely was!! I'm so glad I came up!! You're an awesome hostess!!
Post a Comment