Today was a very eventful day. Asia has been wanting to get her ears pierced for some time now. But every time we've gone, she's gotten nervous and backed out. The last time I said that the next time she goes to get her ears pierced she'd drive herself.
Well, this morning the kids needed to get their rooms clean but Scott said that he would clean Asia's room if she got her ears pierced. So of course she said that she wanted them done. Right.
But she kept asking me about it all day. So I figured maybe this time she was really ready. So we got dressed and off we went to Claire's. I called ahead and made sure they would have two guns ready.
When we got there, I filled out the paper work and Asia waited patiently in the chair while the lady got all the stuff ready.
She picked out some crystal earring called the Rainbow Daisy, so cute. The other lady came over and Asia got really still.
I was waiting and bracing myself for the panic attack sure to come. But Asia sat so still and quiet. And when the ladies got counted down, Asia didn't even flinch.
All said and done, she said, "Was that all? That didn't even hurt." She's super happy with her rainbow daisy's.
But of course she had to pick out a few other earrings for when the 6 weeks are up and she gets the change them out.

1 comment:
See, she's growing up! No...wait...she's not supposed to be growing up yet!!!
Post a Comment