Sunday, November 02, 2008


Halloween was a lot of fun. Sean dressed up as the incredible hulk and Asia was a Barbie cheerleader.

We met up with the Tucker boys and we went trick or treating in a neighborhood near their home. I remembered how much candy we used to get when we were kids so I was prepared. I grabbed on of my chick-fil-a bags to dump the candy into as we went from house to house.


Well we got started and 30 minutes later all the kids but Kyle were ready to go home! Kim and I tried to talk them into walking a bit longer but they weren't interested in getting any more exercise than they already had. So the kids got the candy that they wanted but we definitely put them to shame when we were kids.

But we had a lot of fun, stayed up late, and then the boys came and spent the weekend with us.

No comments: