Monday, September 29, 2008

We went camping on the spur this past weekend. It was a quick trip to High Falls State park and we had a great time.

At first, Scott said that Darren and the boys were going camping and Scott was going to take Sean and Asia. But I wanted to go too and ends up that Kim was going as well. So we had both families on one site and had a lot of fun.

Scott had a ball game on Friday so after I got my work done, the kids and I loaded up and headed down and set up camp. We had a snack, the kids ran around and played and ended up going to bed around 1 in the morning.

Scott didn't end up coming until about 1 because he had to go home after the game, change and then when he got on the road and got about 15 minutes from us, he realized that he needed gas. Well you know how it is with gas now so nobody had any. He drove around for awhile and almost went back home but found some at QT I think. So he made it after all. So once he got to the site, Sean settled down since daddy was there and went to bed. (Sean had planned on staying up all night.) :)

The kids went down some small falls on inflatable pool mats and swam, played in the water, roasted mallows, ate way too much sugar, caught fish and let them go, stayed up late and got up early. In other words, they had a great time.

I'll have to post the pictures tommorrow when I have a little more time after work. We got home a bit too late for me to do all of that.

Until then.

No comments: