Saturday, September 20, 2008





Disney World!

We had the best time. We arrived at the park at 8 in the morning and stayed until the parks closed. We got in as much as we could the first day and we pretty much did all of it.



We spent most of the day at Magic Kindom and then had a late, late dinner at Epcot the first day. The kids including me had so much fun on the rides. And Sean is now big enough that he can ride some of the bigger rides with me since Scott isn't a fan of the coasters.



Asia loved all the characters and her favorite rides were Peter Pan and the Haunted House. Sean loved Pirates of the Carribean and I think since he wanted to do Space Mountain again, I think he liked it. Now I will say that I felt pretty bad when we got on the ride Everest Expedition. I had told Sean that I thought it was like Space Mountain. Well, it's a pretty intense ride and he got pretty scared. At several points he was wailing but no tears were flowing because he was too scared to cry. By the end of the ride he had calmed down but the funny thing was he said, "Mamma, I didn't even man up until the end of the ride." He was pretty excited to still be alive and when asked if he wanted to do it again he said, "No."



The parade was beautiful and the kids especially Asia was completely awed by the charaters. It was really cute to see her face as she waved to them. It was fun seeing her amazment that all of her favorite princesses are really "real". Sean is too big now for all the make believe but he really enjoyed everything. He's a thrill seeker so he enjoyed the rides a lot.



The day ended and we headed back to the resort for some much needed rest. We were going to need it for the next day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No, I was NOT squeezing my eyes shut and grimmacing.