This park was pretty cool. We didn't do a whole lot of rides at this park. But we also didn't spend a lot of time here either. It was pretty hot so we only stayed for a couple of hours. Sean and I rode Everest Expedition which was pretty intense. I didn't really get to experience the ride becuase I was comforting Sean teh whole time but it was still pretty cool.
We did do a water ride which Asia loved. Laura, Sean and Asia got soaked. Johnny, Scott and I got wet but we didn't get it nearly as bad as the rest. I literally had to ring out Asia's dress afterwards.
The Safari ride was pretty cool. We got to see a lot of wildlife on location. Animal Kingdom really is a zoo on steroids in my opinion. An older crowd enjoys this park a bit more because it's more educational. But the kids seemed to enjoy it since a lot of characters were at the park this day.

No comments:
Post a Comment