Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sister Day

I can't believe that Kim is 32! And it took me a minute to figure out how old she really is. I'm getting old. I can't even keep track of how old the kids are. They remind me. :)

But for her birthday, we ended spending the day together to celebrate. We met the Saturday after her birthday at her apartment after the kids got done with there baskeball games. She opened a couple little gifts I had gotten her and we took off.

There was this Indian Restaurant that she had been dying to try for some time but hadn't had a chance to go to so we went. Luckily the lunch buffet was still being served. We just barely made it. We arrived at 2:20 and the buffet closed at 2:30. I don't think the waiters were too happy to see us walk in at the end of lunch. Whoops. But now that we know, we'll get there at a better time.

The food was soooo good. We compared it the Indian Restaurant that Grandma always takes us to in New York, ahhhh mazing! I was so full but I had to get a second helping against my stomach's wishes. Well, I ended up gaining back the four pounds that I had lost. Learned my lesson.

Afterwards, Kim picked out a new cell phone, pretty cool, walked around and did some window shopping, well, she did find some boots that she said I wasn't allowed to walk out without buying. And then we went and saw a movie.

It was a supef fantastic day!

No comments: