Homecoming was Friday! Sean and Asia were on the court this year. The participants are drawn out of a hat for the elementary grades. And once you get to middle and high, then the student body votes on the homecoming court representatives. But we got lucky that the kids got drawn this year together.
I picked up the kids a bit earlier than I normally do after school so they could get ready. They had to get back to school by 5 for pictures.
Asia looked so cute but was not at all enthoused about having to hold her partners hand. Actually she was a bit terrified because Daddy might see her holding a boys hand. Every time Scott would come around, she would turn her body away from him so he wouldn't be able to see her arm. So funny.
And Sean looked really handsome in his suit. He posed with some of his friends for pictures. And he said "I'm never doing this again." But I know that deep down, he loved dressing up and getting all G'd up.

No comments:
Post a Comment