Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Break

We went camping for a couple of days last week for Fall Break. We had a really good time just the four of us.

The trip did start off with some drama though. When we arrived at the site to register, I walked up to the host site to check in only to get assaulted by hornets! I got stung twice on my ankle. My foot ballooned to about twice it's normal size and itched really bad. But thankfully it healed pretty fast and is almost better now.

We (the kids and Scott) went fishing. I took pictures. And they caught so many that after we left, and then came back, people who had been watching them fish earlier had taken the fishing spot. But I think the fish just liked Sean and Asia. No matter where they cast their line, the fish bit.


It was a short trip. We only stayed for two nights and three days. But it was a good time. I can hardly wait for Winter Break. We're planning on going to the mountains and camp then.

No comments: