It was an amazing night. Since I had never been to the Fox Theater, I was pretty excited about going.
The event was held in the Egyptian Ballroom at the Fox and I'm so uspet that I didn't get a picture of the Theater in lights. That was one thing I was really wanting to get and we rushed out after the evening was over to hurry home to the kids.
But Scott looked really handsome in his suit and I had on a black ruffled bubble dress that cut off at my knees in black satin. Everyone was dressed really nice and excited to meet Scott. So he got to meet Shona, Angela, and Tom Childers, who heads up Brand Development and marketing as well as all the other wonderful people I get to work with.
We ate an amazing dinner of Tenderloin and salmon, spring salad, etc. I really could go on and on about the meal but it would take too long. There was so much to eat. The desserts were just as decadent.
Then after dinner we had a performance from a comic magician. He was hysterical and some of his tricks were really neat.
All in all, it was definitely a night to remember.

No comments:
Post a Comment