Sunday, November 21, 2010

Can't wait for Thanksgiving to come! We have a slew of people coming which is exciting. Karima and Keith are coming from Virginia! It's going to be awesome to see her and meet Keith. It's been a really long time since we've all seen Karima. Kim, Kendall, JJ and Celine, Laura, Johnny, Julie and then all of us will be here.

Usually we do Black Friday, but this year, we're going to nix it. With so many in town we wouldn't be able to do it with everyone. I might venture out maybe. We'll see.



I am off to a good start though with my menu. I prepped 4 pies this weekend (Pecan, Vinegar Pie{chocolate pecan}, Apple and Cherry Pie. I put those in the freezer. I also prepped 4 cookie doughs this evening, weighed them out, rolled them and put them in the fridge for baking on Wednesday. So the only desserts left to make is the pumpkin pie and the sweet potato pie. I'll have all of my dishes prepped Wednesday so I won't have to do as many dishes Thursday.

No comments: