Asia has begged and begged to have her hair cut for a about a month now. So after many tearful morning trying to get knots and tangles out of her hair, I finally decided that for the time, it would be a lot easier to take care of for her and less stress on me.
So off we went!


Well, needless to say, once it was all said and done, I thought it looked really cute. But Asia did not like it at all. She cried, said I needed to cut my hair too and refused to let anyone see it. But by bedtime, she had somewhat gotten used to it.

This morning, getting ready for church was great! There weren't any tears, screaming or attitudes. It took all of a few seconds to get her hair fixed. So I think we'll keep it like this for a bit or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment