Tuesday, October 07, 2008

PVR

We had a taste panel focus group for work up in Atlanta. We got up there on Monday, set up, did some testing with some product and then called it a day. We got started at 9:30 that morning and it was 6 before we left for the day. Even though you're on your feet all day, the day goes really fast and it's always moving so you really don't feel tired until you're done for the day.

Laura (works with Young Life) is in the blue shirt. Angela, development team head is in the brown shirt. Tammy, Shona's sister is trying to hide. And then Maria.




Shona is in the pink shirt. She's my boss, a wonderul, godly woman. It's been great working under her and learning so much. Lisa is the blond lady. She'a really nice too. And then Maria again. Tammy is in the background. Good thing she didn't see me with my camera. She would've high tailed it and ran before I could get the shot in. I really am blessed to be working with such a wonderful group of ladies.

This is part of the facility that we use for the taste panels and focus groups. The people that run it are wonderful, very helpful and are always looking to serve us while we are serving our consumers. They're a wonderful group of ladies that take care of us while we work.

We checked into out hotel, Hyatt, took a walk around the complex and then headed off to dinner. Maria, peaking out behind the wall was my roomie for the night. She and I acutally knew eachother because school before we started working together. She's from Venezuela and has been working with me at work with my spanish. She's a lot of fun to work with.


We went to this family style Italian place which was great. I would go back in a heartbeat. The food was excellent and the decor was quite entertaining. :) We ended up staying out a bit later than expected but we managed to get in bed by 11.


So today was the big day. We got to the PVR testing facility at 6:30 and got started and prepped. The first session started at 8:30 and the second session started at 12. It was pretty crazy in the kitchen so I couldn't take pictures today but I got a few yesterday when it was a bit more relaxed.

It sure was high paced and confusing at times but we got great feedback from the panels and all in all we had a great time. The day flew by pretty fast. I'm worn out and can't wait to get to bed since I have an early start tomorrow too. But I do have Thurday off so I'm looking forward to that, getting some rest, cleaning and organizing done and putting my feet up if I can.

No comments: