It's football season! Sean opened up the season today againt the Red Raiders at Q.B. and did a fantastic job. I was actually working in the concession stand so I missed the first three quarters of the game. But fortunately for me, all the action happened during the fourth quarter.
One of his teamates went in to score and then Sean made the two point conversion. Then Sean was able to score on the bootleg (whatever that means). All I know is that my boy was in the endzone with the ball and the ref had his arms up in the air! He then made another two point conversion.
So the game is almost over. One of the other boys steps in, throws the ball into the endzone and Sean is there with ready hands. I think He got those from Scott. But he caught and he scored. Ball game. We won 20-0 against the other team. It was a great way to open this season.

No comments:
Post a Comment