




This past week has been really busy with work, typing and cakes. But in the last few weeks I've been elbow deep in flour, sugars and eggs oh my! But it's so much fun. Even though I put in some really long hours when I'm working on a cake I really do enjoy every minute of it. I'm really enjoying learning my mew craft and figuring out how to do new tricks and methods of decorating. I love edible art!
So here are a few pictures of the latest that I've done. The pink and brown cake was for a wedding just before Christmas. I had the wedding cake, grooms cake, FSU, and a bazillion cupcakes for it. The navy and silver cake was for a small private wedding this past Sunday for a military couple. Less is more I always say. I thought it looked really elegant. And the last two were for Asia's little friend Ella for her birthday. She wanted a purse cake so a drawstring satchel was made with all kinds of fun goodies a little girl would love.
Anyway, it's been fun. But I am thankful that I don't have any cakes this week so I can get some rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment