Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Asia has been so much fun to be with at home. She bakes with me and she has her own rolling pin. I found it at the Ikea! So cute. It fits her little hands perfectly. She loves rolling out the dough and cutting out cookies. I think I have a baker in the making.

Also she helps me out with Cristina the baby I watch. But she and I do a lot of just mommy and daughter stuff too like playing memory and dress up. We sing all day and go for walks. Her favorite activity though happens to be the tea parties we have. And we do that twice each month with my friends and their daughters. So much fun. Every once in a while we'll do them at home with her little tea sets. The only problem there is that you can only get about two sips of tea out of those tiny cups!

No comments: